Talent Development Superhero
Finland, Uusimaa, VantaaPeople & Culture
Are you a solution-oriented team player who is eager to be part of an international success story? Since we are growing rapidly, our People team is now looking for a new member to scale our operations to support our current and future Sympaticos (what we call our employees).
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland, Lahti, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
After recently joining forces with Dutch ATS software provider Recruitee, the group has over 4,000 customers across Europe and the USA, and employs a team of over 300 people throughout the Nordics and Europe. As our growth speed is set to continue, we’re now on the hunt for a motivated Talent development superhero to strengthen our international team.
The main goal of the People team is to develop our business by supporting our hard-working and skilled Sympaticos. We know our people and always strive to find the best solutions and strategies, both locally and internationally.
As our new talent development superhero, you will have the chance to develop our talent operations and improve both organisational and individual performance. You will be providing talent management support to all our units and teams to enable successful growth. Most importantly, you will be there for our Sympaticos.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing our talent management strategies and functions:
- attraction (you will thrive to implement the best possible software company hiring and sourcing strategies together with your colleagues)
- development (you will own processes related to performance management, learning and development, competence development, career planning, succession management)
- and retention (you will know how, when and what to measure and what actions to take for us to be always on top of our employees´ needs).
- Running development projects that enable our scalability and organizational readiness for growth
What do we offer?
As a Sympatico, you get a great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story. We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy. We offer you:
- An important role supported by over 160 amazing colleagues internationally in a relaxed but fully committed working environment.
- The opportunity to be creative in finding the best possible solutions for our people in all locations.
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities.
- The opportunity to be creative with your future title, you tell us!
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office or with our laptops and nor should you.
What do we value in our candidates?
We are on the hunt for a strongly motivated and curious person, who is eager to learn and who is excited about taking on new challenges in an environment that experiences rapid growth and change. Furthermore, the following skills will help you succeed in this role:
- You are a fun colleague!
- You're a passionate people person. You have great people skills and you are awesome with people of all backgrounds.
- You have the ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- You are not only culture fit, you´re also culture add and will bring something very unique and special with you.
- You've previously built or been very closely involved in scaling talent functions in an international company with excellent results. IT-sector experience is considered a plus.
- You're experienced in reporting as well as designing, setting up, following, and acting upon talent related KPIs.
- You're independent and comfortable in running development projects.
- You have a good business sense.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
We are looking for an independent fun-loving team player with strong self-motivation, curiosity and a result-oriented approach. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family of Sympaticos.
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application/cover letter by Monday 27th of September. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Want to know more?
If you would like to learn more about the position, don’t hesitate to contact Anna or Jannica by email or by phone.
VP, People & Culture
+358 40 826 2403
Key words: talent management (learning and development, performance management, competence development, career planning, succession management, attraction), organisational development.